View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #314
Extreme Angle
XBL TAG : Mootkinstein

Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Right, Bluray was just a nice bonus really.

I lent my friends PS3 off him before and bought him MGS4 just to complete it, I was a fan of all of the previous games.

Jak and Daxter is still one of my favourite platformers, never really gave Ratchet a chance so there's something i'm meaning to do.
I've heard that there's no PS2 compatibility, so that kind of throws off all chances of getting the Ratchet series, unless there's some sort of on demand service where I can purchase/rent the games?

I like the ability to have modified content, which the 360 are cunts for not having. I've wanted LBP since it first got announced, and the new mod-nation racing game looks cool.

Marked out for the Twisted Metal trailer at E3, really want to see what the fuss is about God of War and Uncharted too... Still 50/50
Extreme Angle is offline   Reply With Quote