View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 07:55 AM   #40
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I love Jericho. His latest run with Owens was...eh. Too goofy for me, and Owens was pretty mid-card as the Universal Champion. Jericho was clearly having fun and just there for a paycheck, so good for him, but eh. The match with Owens was a let-down too, but Owens let me down with Cesaro and AJ Styles as well. I liked Jericho vs. Styles and because I wasn't watching every week, I didn't see the same match five times, but rather a really good match between guys I like.

The New Japan move was actually really exciting. You don't get exciting in wrestling anymore. He's allowed to be more organic, natural and actually try and get heat. I'm not sure how much it actually works in Japan or in the present day, but I commend the artistry. In that sense, I don't like it how he is all buddy-buddy with the boys on his podcast and stuff, but I guess he's probably paid to do it and he's got to fill it with something.

I thought he carried the match with Omega. I like that he gets to work more of a brawling style, which is the smartest thing he can do. Yet to see the match with Naito, but I will check it out.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote