View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 07:33 PM   #442
xrodmuc316
RoBOT Reigns

xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)xrodmuc316 makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
Just to clear this up for you xrod, I have not watched this show. I have not watched NXT. I have not stated a preference. If I have a bias it's New Japan because that's what I actually watch.

In case you missed the purpose of my post regarding thread statistics, the point is that you are a truly awful, unintelligent contributor. The fact you have the second most posts in that thread, behind only the distinctly pompous Noid, who somehow managed to post over 100 times in two hours, indicates that the majority posting about live NXT on TPWW are classless morons who like to cast aspertions about others while denying the truth of their own unsavoury behaviour. In that sense, with no context of either show, the moral victory goes to AEW.

Now would you like to accuse me of enjoying Joey Ryan or anything else while we are here?
I'm classless, when I'm the one posting without personally attacking other posters. The purpose of your post is to sling insults for no other reason then you are seething for I don't even know why.

And yet you can't seem to grasp that I made as many post in the AEW thread as I did in the NXT thread, cause I was watching both shows. I never said "look which thread has the most posts". Who cares?

I mean we are at a point where we can't like both shows without getting ridiculed.

I get it, I do poke at AEW, but guess what, I poke at NXT and WWE as well. When I do that about WWE, NXT, nobody cares. I do it about AEW and people flip out, accuse me of all sorts of things, and act like all I do is praise WWE like a brainwashed person and only hate AEW.

Truth is I've paid for 3 AEW PPVs, watched the 2 free ones, watched the road to Dynamite on Tuesday, watched Dynamite last night, and will watch it next week.

I can't do much more to support their product, but it is impossible for me to be as loyal to AEW as some of the posters here are, or be as loyal to WWE as those posters assume I am.

You guys have taken the fun out of posting about wrestling.
xrodmuc316 is offline   Reply With Quote