View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 01:16 AM   #6570
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
They didn’t put the title on Page and Daniel Bryan didn’t win the non-title match and get a title shot. So... Noid was right.

That “superior education” logic at work.
They’re pushing Page into the title picture *right now*. Whoops, turned out they did a draw and are ruining Danielson by other metrics. This is like bragging you didn’t miss a turn and kept driving straight into a wall. Had they done it right, they would have ended up just like WWE. How is this a hill to die on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Vito View Post
LMAO @ a dude’s paternity leave being classified as being taken off to rehab his image
I’m not the only person who said it: helped him. Because they ruined him. Next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
lol @ someone from Australia claiming the US education sucks.
Not patriotic at all, but more and more I realize how much the US sucks at everything. Australia at least teaches you to use the English language correctly. American English is the fucking worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
I’m currently in Canada but I was born, raised and indeed educated in California.

An odd attempt at an insult either way. Lol
Nah, you can’t read to a tertiary level. You actually cannot process words and generate appropriate meaning. That’s not an odd insult. It’s mean and cheap, but it’s not odd.

Odd is how badly you took being called out for saying AEW should hire good talent wherever they come from, like it’s sage advice anyone was arguing against. Want to to tell a chef to cook food too?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote