View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:11 PM   #24877
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
This will be an unpopular opinion but... I seriously think a quick, Warrior-esque squash (but more brutal. Maybe closer to Lesnar demolishing Cena) would have been perfect.

First, I don't think a lot of people really cared about seeing the "war" WWE was building it up to be. Secondly, it would have made Reigns look like a beast instead of an underdog which is exactly what they should have been going for all along. Thirdly, no one would have seen it coming and I feel like the crowd would have actually been into Reigns at the end. And fourthly... it would have been hilarious.

Seriously, imagine Stephanie cutting that intense promo, the match starting, and Reigns just demolishing Triple H in a few minutes. lol
To bre fair, there sounds nothing wrong with doing something between your idea and Austin's. Not enough heat in the feud for a back and forth war. Could have booked something "shocking" like a quazi squash to at least muster something from the amount of time they put into the angle.

Match was technically totally fine, but it was too straight forward and not dynamic enough for a mania main event. It lacked anything close to a special feel. Could have been a tv main even barring the time it was given.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote