Thread: Arrow on CW
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 12:26 AM   #298
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBrawl View Post
Was watching it away from my laptop. I love this show more every week. Great finale, get genuinely excited every time they mention Bludhaven.

The dude that plays Slade is just awesome.
I still like him in Spartacus more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Was a pretty good finale. Not as "hard hitting" and "cliffhanger/omg I need the next season now" as the first season finale left things.

Still a lot to be interested in.

I find it weird how Sara seemed so happy to go back with The League of Assassins.... she just spent like all of the season trying to get away from them, to "redeem herself", and trying to be a "hero" but struggling with the darkness within....

Then she had the spotlight moment last week where it seemed like she had finally started to feel good and "hero"ish.

Doesn't make sense for her to go back to being a killer for a crazy assassin cult after all that, even if she gets lesbian sex. Totally negates all her character growth.

While she indeed did have a butt-chin, I hope she isn't gone.

I also really hope that Detective Lance is ok.
Well the reason she came back was because of her family. Maybe she thinks she can go back and make things different instead of the straight up killer assassin thing.

And I think we can look past the whole cleft chin thing:

Jura is offline   Reply With Quote