View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 08:20 AM   #296
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
To expand on Fignuts' first paragraph: are we certain that Finn isn't as well? I mean, his upbringing suggests it's a complete longshot but he wasn't exactly useless wielding the lightsabre. Could just be a general proficiency with weapons though. One thing I was super hoping to happen even if it would've just been total fan-service and not necessary would be when Finn was running around with that Storm Trooper blaster/taser thing in one hand and the lightsabre in the other, would've been bad-ass to see him dual-wielding a blaster in one and sword in the other and just going to town. Whatevs though.

OH and speaking of Ren's tantrums, that scene where the two Storm Troopers nope right out of the hallway was fucking brilliant.

I love Kylo Ren. Think he could potentially be a better villain than Vader. Yeah, come at me.
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote