View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 05:52 PM   #22
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
If you're ordering this PPV a week before it happens, you were gonna order it no matter what. Thats the way I'm seeing it. I mean, ordering a wrestlemania weeks in advance makes some sense to me. Because its a big event and I know I'm gonna watch it regardless of the next few weeks, hate to say it but its true.

With No Way Out, that match wouldn't have gotten me to order it, and it wouldn't have gotten me to not order it. You can't really hold WWE to blame just because of the card being subject to change in the weeks leading up.
I'll agree it was a stupid move from my POV, but perhaps they're doing it to keep whatever WM plans they have involving ladder and/or tag teams fresh.

Whats the double standard on it. If they changed it back to the ladder match in the morning would that be okay? If so, why? because its smark friendly? What if some kid ordered it because he wanted to see Deuce and Domino get the tag match?

I highly doubt its to spite Joe Smark. If you ask me, the PPV would suck anyways and its just a throw away before the big one. If you order a PPV more than 2 days before it happens you're to blame for any unpleasant changes that occur.

As far as I've watch WWE, since the mid 90s, I've never seen an instance where the PPV card was changed in the day or days leading up to the event, or after the card had started. Other than perhaps a rare occasion of an added stipulation or the changing of a something for matters beyond their control (injury)
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote