Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #86
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I have absolutely no reservation about calling the Mass Effect series one of the best stories every told in video game history. There is absolutely nothing that comes to my mind that can hold a candle to the way the story is told in Mass Effect. I can't recall any other game where the choices you made in the first iteration, would have an effect on the third. The game has RPG elements, shooter elements, and is perhaps one of the most fun, immersing experiences I've ever had with any form of entertainment, period.

I will say this, Kalyx, if you can't find the time to play Mass Effect 1 & 2, in that order, you're missing out on gaming history. And to be frank, you can probably bang out each game in a week or so.
Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote