Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #190
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I didn't play ME1, but I noticed a lot of missions where I discovered fucked up shit that they had done as well as shit I found during the conversations I had with the crew.

I got the feeling that taking the Reaper tech was going to fuck us up in a variety of ways:
1. It'd allow Cerberus to take over the Galaxy and subjugate all aliens
2. It'd be an intentional trap just like the Collector IFF
3. It'd be the beginning of the end for humanity as the Reaper tech would transform us as a species

I wasn't even really pissed when Miranda died during my end mission. I sided with Jack during their argument because...fuck...how do you let that kind of shit slide?

I lost Miranda, Legion (even though he was loyal and straight-up perfect for the job in the ducts) and Zaeed or whatever his name was, I hated him anyways so it wasn't a big deal.

I just hope I get to have Grunt on my team next game. Though I've heard that he won't be in it.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote