View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:48 PM   #44435
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
I dont think she is getting the spot for the right reasons but she should have had the job a long time ago on skill alone.
She was excellent in NXT. She seems to be able to slip enough organic skill into the job to be able to thrive in a WWE environment. Could see her becoming a fan favorite commentator, to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
I enjoyed Renee on commentary way back in NXT
"I hope you guys don't rub off on me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
WWE would be a lot better off in the long run if they actually established a minor league system like baseball does than trying to wreck the indies. They sort of have the idea with multiple NXT brands around the world but those are designed more to hurt local wrestling scenes so nobody can achieve any notable success without WWE's permission.

At some point the indies are going to hit another nasty down period and unlike previous times, its going to be a lot harder for them to recover. Last major one I think was when UFC and MMA became extremely popular.
The idea is really good in theory, but they want everyone to work the same, so it's really just a network of bland. If they actually saw it as an opportunity to produce different styles and flavors of wrestling, it could be really good. Right now, you just have "mainstream WWE" and "boutique WWE."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote