Thread: MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 09:40 PM   #4027
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey View Post
Droford questions Bautista's legitimacy yet fails to mention Chris Davis getting popped for adhd meds and also learning how to hit seemingly overnight after being abysmal in Texas. And let us not forget good old finger waiving Rafael Palmero, vehemently denying steroid use in front of congress only to get popped later. Wasn't Brian Roberts linked to ped use as well?
Very true. I wasn't comparing the Jays to the O's, but while we're on the subject...how bout that Brady Anderson fella? I'm always more suspicious of guys who get a "second wind" than a younger guy who figures it out though. Davis and Encarnacion were both top prospects, so despite the slow starts to their careers, it isn't at all shocking to see. Guys like Pujols or David Ortiz right now or Jermaine Dye a few years ago.

Also, remember when Palmero started to wear earplugs after he got pinched? Classic.