View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 10:26 PM   #24974
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Ambrose beats Jericho, Reigns beats Styles, The Club attacks Styles, AJ calls in Finn Balor to help at Extreme Rules. Jericho goes on to bitch about how he's the greatest IC Champion of all-time and challenges Cesaro. Ambrose is confused as Reigns selling out, which leads to him being put into the title picture after cutting some promos on how Reigns' turn has ripped his heart out. Here is my hopeful Extreme Rules card:

* Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Title (Extreme Rules?)
* The Roman Empire vs. AJ Styles & Finn Balor
* Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Title
* Charlotte vs. Becky Lynch (vs. Sasha Banks?) in a Ladder Match for the Women's Title
* The New Day vs. Enzo & Cass for the Tag Team Titles

And I've got a feeling there might be some variation on Shane McMahon vs. Triple H.
I like it. Unfortunately that means WWE won't do it... Honestly I do think they'll turn on Styles to cost him the match, but I don't think Roman will be involved in any way, shape, or form. Then at Extreme Rules we'll probably get stuck with Roman vs Sheamus or some other nonsense that makes no sense.

Also I don't feel like Enzo and Cass are getting the win in the tournament either. With New Day being face now they're almost certainly going to throw the Vaudevillans at them, likely to get eaten in the process.

I hope I'm wrong, but given the current product I'm not holding my breath.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote