View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 05:48 AM   #24983
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Apparently there are a few people disgruntled at MVP being let go for trying to get some publicity for the company, and a few guys want out to pursue other things, but the company's got them locked down with the 7 season stuff.
Ah yeah, did some googling and just read about the MVP stuff. That's a bummer, still a fan of his and didn't even know he'd signed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Just like NXT has become the fed that Jim Cornette envisioned ROH to be, this Global Cruiserweight Series is probably going to tap into the thunder that Lucha Underground has and be a seasonal little show featuring high octane stuff. I can imagine guys like Pentagon, Jr., Drago, Fenix and Ricochet all ending up there eventually.
I dunno, I think it will be a great show for the in ring matches and I can't wait to watch it, but I've ended up watching Lucha for the storylines as much as the in ring product. I just love that everything has progression, even if it is this silly supernatural thing.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote