View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 12:58 PM   #1076
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
You'd have to do mental gymnastics to be offended by the comment.
Fan. Come on man. I get that you're a good old boy. But how do you not understand the offensive connotations of the comment?

Again, it was most likely said without malice (in fact, I'd say said with literally zero malice).

But it's similar to making a joke about jews burning in the oven on the boradcast. If you made that joke to me in person, fan, as a Jewish guy I'd LOL cuz we're cool with one another. However, you don't have that benefit when your audience isn't people you know personally. In fact, Cornette puts a massive fucking target on his back with his controversial takes. So, as much as it's a money-getter for him, his volatile personality creates these problems.

I get you understand this but it's not just "WOW PC CULTURE." What he said is a shitty, awful thing to say. I mean... it was a funny, shitty awful thing but it sets a bad precedent and I fully understand him being let go.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote