View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 02:59 PM   #1078
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
Seanny, why is this so hard for you to understand?

I love Jim... and I think he was being his usual cheeky self. It's a joke he's made a bunch of times and got away with. Unfortunately, when you break down the statement, there's no excusing it.

I mean, was it the worst thing ever? No. Do I want Jim Cornette on my TV? Yes. Is he actually racists? I'm guessing no. Did he put his company in a shitty spot by saying something that'd never fly in today's climate? Very much so.

Just be real with about what happened and quit with the mental gymnastics.

I think you've just broken down exactly why me being okay with it took no mental gymnastics at all.

He's not a bigot, he was being cheeky and it's a joke he has made before. I can't call "inappropriate" on something that actually shouldn't offend anyone at all.

I think trying to find the offence in that comment is akin to pretending to be high when somebody gives you a placebo.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote