View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 08:30 PM   #3886
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Honestly look, I don’t want this to get confused, this isn’t me attacking xrod because he’s “anti-AEW” or because I’m “pro-AEW”, I’m pro being honest and having some decent discussion not playing ridiculous “I’m just being to WWE what you guys are to AEW” characters to an audience that aren’t even that to AEW. Seems a mental framework for conversation.

I can’t really vouch for what type of poster xrod is outside of the AEW stuff (to be fair, despite being on these boards for 20 years (fucking hell) there’s only a handful of posters (fan, Noid, Lock Jaw, Gertner) I can decipher from the pack (and, yes, I know I’m part of that pack for most people too - don’t take it as an insult)).
i have been here since 97 i used to be 6to1
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote