View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:37 PM   #3914
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
I love how you just change what we are talking about to keep your point going.

Criticizing something AEW did, or saying somebody is being a fanboy (22 months) vs posting memes and purposefully overhyping WWE (2 months) is not the same thing.

Are we done yet?

And Screech, do you have any thoughts yourself? You are the king of waiting for somebody else to post something, then just agreeing with an included insult. Probably just a bot
I didn't change the conversation, we are very much still talking about how awful you are. You're claiming you have only been a terrible poster "on purpose" for two months when you've been doing this for at least a year and your primary point of motivation is an event that happened almost two years ago. Where is your consistency?

Also I shouldn't have to point this out bit you are incredibly dense so listen - you do not make me angry or "pissed", you do not have any sway on my emotions whatsoever. The very notion that I'm an "AEW cultist" is absurd and only serves to make you look even dumber, which at this point should really be impossible. If you're actually so very smart it shouldn't be too difficult for you to figure out why, right?
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote