Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:53 PM   #92
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
God this game is fucking annoying at times. I was literally one hit away from killing the Stray Demon after half an hour of trying again (new fire spells are no good, Black Knight sword does do more damage however), I got greedy and had one more swing just as he flew into the air then he fucking flattened me with his fat arse, I got up and ran away trying desperately to get to safety to heal only for the cunt to smack me with one of his cheat AoE attacks. One more hit would have got him, but I got too fucking excited.

Edit: finally beat him. Quite quickly obviously, I toxin clouded him which didn't do much, then equipped my lightest armour and the Grass Crest Shield for stamina regen then two-handed the Black Knight Sword. The jumping attacks do 365 damage, so he's taken down fairly quickly with that.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote