Thread: THE MANDALORIAN
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 10:42 PM   #269
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2222 View Post
Just here to echo most of the thoughts already shared. Great episode. It was a good episode before Luke showed up, and his appearance really put it over the top. The whole last sequence was wonderfully done. I was on the edge of my seat like a little kid.

I kept going back and forth between "its not really him...wait maybe it is...nah, they are just messing with us....holy shit I think its him"
Yeah, I wasn't for sure.... was like...

"Ok, X-Wing, teasing Luke.... but could be anyone. Ok, green lightsaber, teasing Luke.... but could be Ezra too. Ok, one gloved hand. Possibly missing a hand, but maybe just a decoy.... ok, here we go taking off his hood HOLY S*** IT IS LUKE!!!!"

I then started thinking "Who is this actor they got to play him?! He looks almost spot on, just something off about his face and voice but you'll never get it exact.... but who is this actor?!"

Then waited for the credits to see who it was and it was actually Mark Hamill, digitally de-aged or something.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote