View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:48 PM   #217
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Hell I'd trade the whole Smackdown tag division for NXTs.

Vaudevillians for The Revival

Ascension for Authors of Pain

Hype Bros for Ciampa and Gargano

Would keep Breezeango, American Alpha, and The Usos.

Really never watched NXT Tag Team wrestling but since they have moved all the dumb teams up to the main roster the NXT Tag division is looking pretty good.
I'm not against this at all. The Revival attacking American Alpha after they are presented with the new Tag Team Championship they earn by beating The Usos would be sweeeet.

I'm fine with The Authors of Pain staying down in NXT for a while. Truth be told, moving the belts onto Gargano & Ciampa and then having The Revival crash SmackDown would make total sense. Gargano & Ciampa can then drop the belts to The Authors who eventually drop them to TM61. Or they beat TM61 and become the new Ascension in NXT while TM61 jump to the main roster -- maybe RAW -- and beat the piss out of Enzo & Cass.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote