View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 02:51 AM   #52
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, that's the thing with shit like this. It reminds me of when I used to deliberately write shit short stories in high school thinking I was a bad-ass like a Chuck Palanuik or something. It's called 15-year-old boy syndrome, and it's frowned upon in every single art form you can find, because people usually grow up and see it for what it is.

Doing something to intentionally be bad is actually just bad. If you've got it in you to do something good, do something good instead. Stuff like The Room and John Waters' old campy movies got over because they weren't trying to be bad. It's a rule of camp that there's a sincerity to it. The thing is that the WWE has the largest budget in the world, so there's no way this can be kids trying to get over in the backyard sincerely. These are grown-ass men with arrested development.

I think this Broken stuff says something about the state of wrestling. I really do. When someone shits in your mouth and you think it tastes good, what have you been eating all this time? If wrestling were good then people wouldn't be marking out for someone taking the piss out of it and doing everything they can to make it look as bad as it can to be "different" and "refreshing."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote