View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:40 PM   #42609
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
I do not remember this Mark Henry theme at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I remember it because I did a watch through starting from the beginning of the brand extension. Henry used it for a few months after his return from injury/OVW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I've came across a hell of a lot of people (on the internet) that say they don't remember that theme but I'm quite the opposite.

I very vividly remember Mark Henry coming out to that theme.
Not only do I remember that Mark Henry theme, I remember it was weirdly used in tv bumps and commercials (along with The Hardyz and both the Hardcore Holly themes), the shitty "beefcakes" meme it spawned, AND the awful "remix" they did to it because of some uncleared samples or some shit. Thankfully that one didn't last long since he got hurt... not saying it was good he got hurt, but it was a good way to trash that shit theme.

Bonus points on that Vito post also containing Chrisian's entrance. Too bad this was well after it was Shinsuke'd to prevent him from getting cheered for his awesome theme.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote