Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #541
The Fraze
Fuck em' this is The War

The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
The Sharks are just an odd team. Really think they could use more grit, especially up front.
I was sad to see Clowe go. He was that type of player. I guess he just wasn't producing at the time he was traded. He is now though. And I don't know, some of the guys I didn't think were like that are stepping up. They're defensemen, so I guess "especially up front" still applies.