View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 10:27 PM   #8992
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've followed GamerGate since the very start and any questions you have I can answer. I can tell you it only got wild when the SJW game journalists escalated the situation. They are absolutely in the wrong. Conveying this to casual onlookers is admittingly difficult, but recent changes to receptive game sites (disclosing disclaimers on articles) and companies pulling ads shows that there are certainly issues worth bringing up.

A writer for Gamasutra was a big reason Intel pulled ads from that site. She was extremely toxic to gamers and her career is basically on borrowed time. There's still some ways to go since the rabbit gets deep as fuck. It all seems to trail back to Feminist academia which is why game sites were suddenly interested in social criticism of games and pop culture in general ("Tomb Raider is a Rapists Fantasy and Here's Why", "Ten Reasons Street Fighter Validates Urban Violence" are the kinds of headlines we've seen more and more the last four years).

If it stopped there it would honky dory; just go to another site, right? Except most major gaming sites are managed by a single PR company who has roots in Feminists/SJW ideology. A few weeks ago in response to a major revelation concerning a female developer, these game sites all coordinated over ten articles saying Gamer/Gaming is dead within two days. This bolstered GamerGate activists to look deeper and BOY did things get interesting from there.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote