View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 02:48 PM   #775
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2222 View Post
I thought he was more what Anakin should've been in the prequels. Powerful, confused, pushed to the dark side while being torn by a calling from the light side.
I can see that, but given how little we've seen I think it's still too early to say that that's where they're going. If he comes back as a much more intimidating villain after his training with Snoke I will 100% agree with you though.

That said It think Ezra from the Rebels tv show is honestly an even better representation of what Anakin should have been. If you haven't checked that series out you definitely should. The animation style can be a little off putting, but if you can get past it it's full of Star Wars goodness.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote