View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 08:51 PM   #762
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Several cable PPV providers are currently offering WrestleMania 37 for purchase but the price varies between $30 to $60 per night depending on the provider.

WWE still makes some money from the PPV sector for their events but its very tiny compared to in the past.
ok that's what i figured.

I mean am I thinking about this correctly, but why would Vince and co care about who's streaming their PPV's anymore? Unless there's some behind the scenes shit with NBC we don't know about. To me, all that really matters now for the PPV's is the tickets they sell to fill the arenas.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote