View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 05:03 AM   #14
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
I'm actually trying the original Fallout for the first time. Forgot I had it free.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Such a great game. 2 and tactics are worth your time too
Also, worth going to No Mutants Allowed for the final "unofficial" patches.

The last time I bought Fallout (yes,multiple times, don't judge me!) was the last retail collection Interplay released of 1,2,and Tactics after they sent the IP off to Bethesda for the then upcoming 3, yet still in that timeframe where Interplay was supposedly working on the Fallout MMO to coincide before that weird sort-of C and D where they were told they could continue maiking said Fallout game, but it can't contain anything that would signify it as a Fallout game. The fuck does that work?"

Anyway, included on said disk were also unofficial patches. They weren't the finals (thus the plug for NMA), but was interesting to see the company back the community and slap them as an optional install (games themselves were final vanilla build). Quality of life stuff like highlighted drops and fixing sone dialogue loops and errors. Not mandatory, but worth downloading.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote