View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #324
Dark One
King of Suplexes/Oxy

Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't really object to Charlotte being wedged into the match from a quality perspective. Most of the Charlotte/Becky matches have been great to incredible, and Ronda has done phenomenally well in a match that's been put together--and both Charlotte and Becky should be able to lead a match. Both the Charlotte/Becky and Becky/Ronda feuds have been pretty hot from a crowd reaction standpoint, so I would imagine that those intersecting should also be hot.

But it once again feels like WWE getting too complicated for their own good. You've got an angle that without any other factors is arguably hot enough to main event the whole show, but they've got to overcomplicate it and make it happen in the laziest way possible.

Like "Everything's good? No. Fuck you." is not the best way to go about this. If they had Charlotte whine and complain about losing the Rumble to someone not even in it and then have Vince come out and add her to the match and then reveal that he was indeed trying to make her the Corporate Champion or whatever would be fine, maybe even great. Instead they went with "Make Becky apologize after being unreasonable and then fuck it, she's out. SURPRISE."

I've said it before, but it's appropriate once again: This company would book eight connecting flights to get across the street for a fucking cup of coffee.
Dark One is offline   Reply With Quote