View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:45 PM   #333
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
The whole Becky apology stuff was kind of dumb. I could understand if the McMahon's had really wronged her but they didn't. If Becky actually didn't have anything to be sorry about then it would have made some sense. Just a lazy way to throw Charlotte into the match which nobody wants.
It was dumb. The "you're out...you're in" thing was b.s. lazy to the highest degree.

I really thought they were gonna do this with the apology thing.... Becky says "I'm sorry." Pause. "Yeah, I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I didn't punch you harder and I'm sorry I didn't kick you in the nuts too." Thought that was a better way to take her out of the match and put the "runner-up from the rumble" in. Then they could have had Becky earn her way back in at Fastlane to get to the triple threat.

Either way, I think it will be a decent match to watch, but will TOTALLY SUCK AS THE FINAL MATCH OF WRESTLEMANIA. So glad I didn't waste my money on a ticket. A woman's match should not close this show. Period. They are good, but not great and Ronda is inexperienced in the business to make it a 5 star match.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote