View Single Post
Old 10-29-2019, 08:24 AM   #466
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
I felt the same way about Dino Bravo using the strongman gimmick when I was a kid. Because I was stupid and thought strongmen should have a physique like the Ultimate Warrior or British Bulldog. I’m sitting on my couch thinking to myself, “that guy’s not strong, he’s just fat!”
Yeah, though as I got older and understood physiques and body makeup, Bravo started looking much more impressive to me. His fucking shoulders, back, and chest were enormous. He just had that belly. It honestly made him look like a really solid front row rugby player -- and in wrestling I prefer that aesthetic.

Though I think how guys look on TV under the lights versus real life is always interesting.

On TV Steve Austin looked... almost like an everyman? Not that he looked in bad shape, but compared to the body guys he was just kind of "there," specifically when you're a kid. Then you see him next to regular people or even his role in the Expendables, and realize he's actually a fucking behemoth and jacked as fuck.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote