View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 12:04 AM   #265
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I did just have a weird thought. They were building around Reigns for so long. They probably knew they were going to before they even called him up, but it's been something they've been working towards since Brock beat Taker at WrestleMania. They might just put the Universal Title on Braun and say "he's the guy now!", but there is really no way they could have prepared for this.

I wonder if this could potentially have ramifications on the roster split? I dunno, I can just see them going it "all hands on deck mode" since they really don't have "the guy" now and loading up Raw with your AJ Styleses, Daniel Bryans, Randy Ortons, Jeff Hardys, etc. I mean, last I checked AJ Styles was just behind Roman Reigns in terms of merchandise moved. I can see them wanting that dude on Raw because you can't just will Braun or Seth into do the same numbers just because Roman's not there and one of them beats Brock too.

But maybe they can or will try.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote