View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 11:29 PM   #44
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post

I'll take that as a compliment coming from a creeper like you. Nice projection. People disagree with me all the time, they just aren't whiny, creepy, sex-offending cunts like you, or can actually make a point without getting destroyed.

Keep in mind that this passive aggressive tantrum in the form of dismissal you are throwing is all because you had to try and take a swipe at me, because how could you not? You come off with this tone like you want to be seen as such a nice person, but you picked this. I responded by clarifying that I didn't take a swipe at Vito, but the company, and then you got all high and mighty about yourself and kept trying "get me."

Do you have a retort to the WWE Title basically being the new IC Title? No. You, ironically, threw a tantrum because you fucking don't and started talking about my perception and shit instead of raising a fucking point like you always do when someone calls you out for being. Fucking. Wrong.

And the worst part of the wrestling forum is mike adamle. We all know that.

(I'm kidding, adamle)
You kinda lost me in the first paragraph with your casual racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I also love the way you keep calling me Noid, like it wasn't my username for years and I didn't publicly request a change in the name change forum, like it's supposed to bother me or something. It's not a secret, pal.
This is hella weird, man. Don't confuse your perception for reality. You are way off.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote