View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 06:12 PM   #59
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmagic View Post
See under " my criteria " that I would go with don't see how Lance Storm could possible be considered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Fives View Post
I love Lance Storm more than many do, and there's no way he's a Hall Of Famer..... So many more names ahead of him in line....
I'm not saying that he is or that he should. I don't consider the WWE Hall of Fame to be anything other than tokenistic PR anyway. I'm just saying that Vince can be petty and Jericho signing with AEW could potentially spark the big man to put Lance Storm in and forever marginalize his history and friendship with Chris Jericho -- at least in Vince's own mind. Probably not, but it wouldn't shock me in the slightest.

They'd call him one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all-time; a decorated champion; a bright spot of ECW and WCW during their dwindling eras; highly regarded by his peers; one of the most underrated of all-time. He wouldn't headline, but as an opportunity for Edge & Christian to get up and tell some jokes and Lance to open with "If I can be serious for a moment..." there's a chance something like that could go down.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote