View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 01:54 PM   #7153
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm lowkey terrified of an MCU without Iron Man and Captain America. Spider-Man could hold the universe on his back provided they expand his corner of the universe past being Iron Boy (which they can't do forever), but even he can't do it alone. Captain Marvel is absolutely not going to inherent the pillar Stark or Cap had with zero charisma, and she's not even necessary for expanding the cosmic sandbox with the Guardians out and about. Shang Chi will probably be bitter sweet in a "should have been an Iron Fist movie" kind of way, and Eternals can go either way since Marvel Studios does have a star maker record with little known characters.

The big test is an Avengers movie without Cap or Stark. Their dual leadership was critical and I fear they're gonna emulate that dynamic with Cpt Marvel and Panther - except not in a million years will they allow their biggest female and black characters have 'beef'.

I dunno. It's just bothered me. I used to be HYPE thinking of the next phase but I'm full of doubt here.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote