View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:40 AM   #25
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
yeah i never thought this would hold up in court. Does the WWE have a moral responsibility to help their old employees, especially the one's that have worked for them for 5+ years? Probably. and i think they do though. at least i've heard a lot of stories of them helping with rehab and medical bills and what not. But they aren't obligated to help. Unfortunately this is the risk the workers took and continue to take.

Fortunately there's a lot more precautions taken today in regard to the workers. It is sad seeing those of the legends today.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote