View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:42 PM   #211
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I was thinking Rollins and Ambrose to SmackDown, but now with Ambrose hurt for a prolonged amount of time I think they'll just stay on Raw and they can milk another brief Shield reunion when Dean comes back before they eventually do a Rollins/Ambrose feud.

For some reason, I'm cautiously optimistic that they keep AJ on SmackDown. I'm not sure why, but I am.

I think Randy Orton might be sent to Raw because he can always be put over as a huge acquisition even though he'll probably continue to take weeks off at a time now and then.

For the blue brand, I have a weird feeling Braun Strowman might be their big trade. Mostly because I think they will want to make him a World Champion sooner rather than later and Reigns will presumably be keeping the Raw strap for a long time after Mania.
My thoughts are almost exactly the same. Orton is kind of "go wherever." Wouldn't surprise me if he's a free agent after the shake-up, to be honest.

Ambrose & Rollins getting clear out of Reigns' way made perfect sense, and then a trade for AJ would have worked, but I also see them staying put now. AJ is a guy that I can see them "branding" SmackDown around. It's the place you go to see AJ Styles wrestle. Kind of like how Rey was on SmackDown for ages, or even Angle. It feels like Reigns will be the face of one show (regardless of if he holds the belt or not), and Styles on the other for the "smart fans."

I can actually see Brock changing brands and going after Styles. They acknowledged "unfinished business." Joe or Braun makes sense too, but I feel the same thing with Braun, and I think they call Lars Sullivan up to do the squash thing on SmackDown. I think they're more likely to bring guys over to bump for Braun, and not vice versa. Truthfully, Owens & Zayn's run might be done by then. Reigns is going to need heels, so maybe it makes more sense to move those polished heels to Raw, and have the less polished guys on SmackDown (Corbin, Mojo, etc.) to work with Styles? I also imagine that Jeff will be getting back around then, and might be kept as a singles. AJ and Jeff holding fort on Smackers?

It would make sense to move Finn to wherever AJ is, but is Vince really that keen on it? Whatever happens with this club is probably a good indicator of that, but Balor feels a bit lifeless on Raw. But does that change when he's got Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens to work with, should they align with Samoa Joe? If he goes to SmackDown, does he add anything that Seth Rollins wouldn't?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote