View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 03:16 AM   #490
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just gonna leave my thoughts here, as I watch.

Don't care about this miz/shane crap. It's all just filler until one of them turns.

Cool dropkick spot from shane

Oh good there we go. Still really dont care about shane facing anyone.

lol at miz's dad looking mildly annoyed at his son getting the shit kicked out of him.

The state of Asuka. Christ.

Fuck, I literally had to put this shit on mute. Graves reaching heel michael cole levels of annoying. Heenan, King, and Ventura were great heel commentators because they were entertaining in support of the heels. There is nothing entertaining about this dog shit.

Mandy looking pretty botchy tonight.

That was kind of a nothing match. Kind of dumb to split these two right when they get womens tag titles.

I like Kofi but dude doesnt feel like a star to me. Great worker, but Big E is the one who should be getting the push, tbh.

Given the physicality and accomplishments of both men in the bar, they should be old school Road Warriors strong. Like, they should be the Brock Lesnar of tag teams. Instead they've been booked like any average team from their inception.

WHY DID THAT TAKE SO LONG

Christ.

Womens tag titles look really cool, tbh

wasn't elias there earliar? think I was getting a beer

Glad elias turned heel even though it was completely random and made no sense. He's way better when he's shitting on the town they're in.

fucking why are you showing shane turning? it was only a few matches ago. I didnt fucking forget. Its not raw. Theres a "watch from beginning" option on the network. No one is tuning in halfway through.

Renee channeling Ted Dibiase with that jacket

lol he's known as the dutch destroyer now? That sounds like a CAW.

Match should be really good given the participants.

Japanese announcer just said Asuka. Fucking racist. Only talking about his own people.

Cool dive feint

Always thought it would be cool to see a triple threat tag match that actually functioned like a triple threat match. Like, one guy from each team in at once. Looks like theyre doing it the usual way here. SIGH

Chaos theory!

That was a cool sequence with the splash onto the german bridge

Jesus fuck that hurricanrana to the outside

Good match.

lol Dawson taking a Kane bump on the glorious ddt

Feel like the shield vs drew and friends has been a raw main event for 10 years

Truth rules. Fuck all the haters

Joe is one of the best promos in the company right now

lol at truth hamming it up in the background

Andrade does that back elbow so fast it always takes me a second to realize what happened. Almost looks like a botch

Nice shot down Zelinas shirt

GREAT ddt

this match is pretty fire, tbh

We're still doing the eddie thing with mysterio? For real?

Thought for sure the urunage was gonna finish it

ahahahaha truth doing the cena comeback

Match was fucking great. On all cyliders right from the starting bell.

Tamina has been there for like 10 years and still has been nothing but forgettable

Really hoping for bff's vs sky pirates at mania, but I got a feeling its gonna be the iconics

Cool spot with Bailey dodging by the post

lol "what power by Nia" as she drops sasha

nice finish

lol was that a peoples legdrop?

Wonder if this is just to get heat for the fatties, or if we may actually be getting a Phoenix return

"who's gonna stop them?" Well they just got beat by two chicks half their size, so anybody I guess?

You had your chance Kofi but you were "stupid".

Owens seems like one of those guys who is completely boring as a face.

lol its just Mustafa Ali. And the crowd goes mild. Thought it might be Zayn. That would have been cool.

Mustafa with Mortal Kombat Annihilation style unnecessary flips.

I really love watching Ali work, but he's the same generic indy character as every generic indy guy out there. He's Roderick Strong with blinking lights.

lol the irony of the crowd jeering a Daniel Bryan match because they want to see someone else. WWE has done a really good job with this Kofi angle.

So weird seeing anyone but Austin use the stunner. Don't think it will ever not feel weird. Wish he would just go back to the pop up powerbomb. What was wrong with that?

lol Bryan's chest is raw

Fuck this crowd, this is a good match

jesus, owens almost decpitated himself on the table with that dive

HOLY SHIT at that finish.

Awesome fucking match. Fucking marks got worked so hard for kofi that they chanted "this is boring" despite how good that was.You know what Cleveland? I've been to your shitty city. YOU"RE boring.

Fucking knackers.

Should have been the main event tbh

Oh ffs the stupid 6-man is the main event? Thats gay.

lol the hold harmless agreement completely breaks this whole storyline. Like' why didn't they just do that from the start?

hahaha great heel stuff from charlotte

"glancing blow" Actually she missed completely

How do you botch a stomp lol

I agree with Graves. That was dumb.

Forget about the match at mania being devalued by shoving charlotte into it, the whole angle has been a fucking mess because of this shit.

Think I'll just read the results for the main event, like I do for raw. Because thats what this is. A Raw main event.

After Elias, that is.

This Lacey Evans thing wore out its welcome weeks ago. Another case of WWE running something into the ground ad nauseum

Oh cool RKO on Elias for some reason

K, gonna read the results.

Yep Shield beats the bad guys. Nothing else really happens.

Okay show. Some very entertaining matches, but they were surrounded by boring shit.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote