View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:26 PM   #851
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My powers of deduction tell me that the guy Tenzan forced to submit was Yohei Komatsu, who doesn't even seem to have his own Wikipedia page. I imagine he's quite a new guy to the New Japan scene. After seeing him get some offence in against the legendary Tenzan, I actually wouldn't mind seeing the two have a match down the line. I'm not sure if that's how puroresu works, but that's just my feelings as a viewer. Put them against each other at a show and have Tenzan beat Kamatsu again, but seem more impressed with him. Maybe the two could become an eventual tag team? Better yet, maybe Kamatsu can gain respect for Tenzan, and vice versa, but when it comes time to find a tag team partner, Tenzan doesn't think that Kamatsu is ready and tells him "no." This leads to Kamatsu finding a tag team partner of his own to challenge Tenzan and a new partner. Could be a great star-making affair that wraps up a few people in it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote