View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:27 PM   #852
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
My powers of deduction tell me that the guy Tenzan forced to submit was Yohei Komatsu, who doesn't even seem to have his own Wikipedia page. I imagine he's quite a new guy to the New Japan scene. After seeing him get some offence in against the legendary Tenzan, I actually wouldn't mind seeing the two have a match down the line. I'm not sure if that's how puroresu works, but that's just my feelings as a viewer. Put them against each other at a show and have Tenzan beat Kamatsu again, but seem more impressed with him. Maybe the two could become an eventual tag team?
Not likely. Tenzan is in a tag team with Satoshi Kojima at the moment right now.
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote