View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:00 AM   #7
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I've been taking a break for a few years now and have only been checking out Rumble, Mania, Summerslam, the next Raw (and maybe SD) following them, and with very rare exceptions (10-12 times a year max probably) having the ocassional Raw or SD episode or segment on in the background and actually watching it. I rarely even have Raw or SD on in the background anymore after being a fan for about 30 years now.

It hasn't actually helped improve the product nor my enjoyment of it when I do check things out, and usually does nothing but remind me or reinforce my justification for not watching, but the last few AEW promo videos have been great and Moxley's video was really fun to see.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote