View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:55 PM   #18
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
SPOILER: show
So far, the two I know of is that there's a bouncing chair somewhere you gotta sit on to pop a trophy/achievement. I've come across 3-4, haven't found the right one yet.

The other one is the piano at the Garden of Silence. If you got the Caraboose fairy familiar, take her out, sit down, listen to the song. The Recital trophy/achievement pops there.
I already found that second one. I actually went there twice, but the first time was without the requirement for the achievement. When I got it to pop, I was just doing it for shits n giggles and didn't realize that's what the voice was coming from; I just thought Miriam was a bit shit.

Also, I confirmed my theory on the combos:
SPOILER: show
to level them up, you need to use the required weapon(s) and use the inputs. Upon mastery, they appear to "unlock", and will then work on just about every other weapon in that category, with some possible asterisks - for example, the whip move I learnt from using the Thorn Whip works with every whip I have so far the same way exept the Ambivalence, which has significantly reduced range. I suspect that is because of the apparent build function of the coin weapons and that it will achieve full range later, but I may be wrong on that.

There also appear to be specific weapons that have their own input. It can't be mastered and there is no progression gauge. I found a spear like that so far.

I'm enjoying the "avenge" quests. Every time I find another enemy, I'm like "oh, okay... gotta come back here". Also, between her quests and the "memento" quests, the dead townsfolk sure suspiciously all seem to be named after many figures in CastleVania history.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote