View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 02:46 PM   #114
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
So both Parker's love interests are now black. Fantastic.

Of course whitewashing is a problem, but this is not.

Waiting for KalyX to come here and defend this.
I tend to take issue with 'stunt' race/gender swapping in comics and movies but I don't mind with either side characters or if the swap was inspired.

What I consider of MJ is she's very hot, abrasive, and challenges Peter in a way Gwen does not. This socially conscious black MJ retains all of that with a dash of Ultimate Comics 'rebel' Gwen Stacey. I dig it.

Flash being south american or whatever is, however, dumb. Not inspired, not even character accurate, very clearly a token.

I promise I'm not saying this because Zendaya is stupid hot. I have no bias in the matter. I never thought about shagging her ever. Not even as I wrote this post.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote