View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #7079
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Just because I dislike ROH doesn't mean I don't know all about it.

The fans hated his booking. His 'Pick 6' idea was a friggen mess. Booking Kenny King to win the tag title even though his contract was up in a couple days and ended up leaving. Non-finishes, not makibg any stars, pushing guys who weren't over. Getting the TWGTT looked awesome as I love that team, but they weren't over.

ROH isn't bad to watch once in a while and I do from time to time, but during Cornettes rub it wasn't nearly as good. The wrestling slowed down and attendance dropped.

He can blame others for ippv issues and stuff but the booking was on him and Delirious
Cornette's booking time in ROH also gave us Tyler Black who we all know as Seth Rollins. So, it wasn't all bad.

Most of my issues with ROH are production wise which were around along before Corny got there.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote