View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 12:21 PM   #622
tucsonspeed6
Banned WWE on 1/1/07

tucsonspeed6 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)tucsonspeed6 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)tucsonspeed6 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)tucsonspeed6 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)tucsonspeed6 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)tucsonspeed6 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I started a new game last night with an organization that has only a cult following and 20% public appearance. I picked up a couple "heard of" names....Paul London, Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak, and Scott Hall. Hall's my biggest draw right now, and I've been having him feud with Paul London for about two months now. They've actually been working really well together. That feud has more heat than anything else right now. The funny thing is, I thought about getting Jeff Hardy just for drawing power, and the bastard told me that I wasn't worth his time. Freaking prema donna......When I get big I'm gonna pick him up and make him a jobber. Wait...... I mean I'll have him take sick bumps every night. Wait...... I mean I'll underpay him so much he'll get hooked on drugs. Wait...... I mean I'll, oh forget it.
tucsonspeed6 is offline   Reply With Quote