View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 01:48 AM   #46948
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverend David View Post
Damn Vito, I guess that's common knowledge by now. I'd argue that she's physically intimidating and a lot better than Dwayne Johnson's other cousin, Tamina Snuka, but then again all of those attributes are negated by how unsafe she is in the ring.

Holy shit, she's fucking awful. I'd need Rock to be around full-time to even consider having her sit on the bench collecting company money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Based on recent rumors from Japan, SANADA could be the next notable name leaving NJPW within the near future. WWE has been interested in him for a while and he shares a similar level of interest for possibly working in the WWE.

WWE lost out on getting Juice Robinson since he signed a new deal with NJPW but seems they snagged DJZ away from AEW who were also interested in him.

Also more rumblings of a bunch of notable names in the WWE won't be signing new deals once their contracts expire due to be very unhappy with the direction of their careers in the company. Not just low tier guys who want out.
New Japan taking some heavy hits. Omega is obviously the biggest one, but Sanada had that level of potential where people were latching onto his development. I hope he goes to AEW and not WWE though. KUSHIDA is another loss and another guy that I hope doesn't go to WWE.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Jericho and Ibushi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Nah. He's done.
Yeah, it feels like he's been nothing for so long and something looks dead inside him.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote