View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 10:05 AM   #914
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
I have no reason to get yet another re-release of the old ones, tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
You've just indicated that you have bought several copies of the originals, likely for the extras and re-releases.
You say that as if it works against my(only half joking) assertion that Star Wars is getting worse so Disney can tinker with re-releases and maximise their obscene profit using material that guys like you absolutely will line up repeatedly for because you have a proven track record of buying it already.

Ya dig?

I believe that you wont buy it but again, millions will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
What, no I didn't. The 'yet another' refers to their constant releases of originals not my purchase of them.

Dude: Just. Ask.
You're the one that said it
Seanny One Ball is online now   Reply With Quote