View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 03:55 PM   #722
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Out of curiosity, what else about his logic don't you like?

I've barely scrapped the bottom of the barrel with figuring out how a lot of the logic works in this game, I tend to get sucked into my Promoter mode or tournaments with the edits I have and don't really dig any deeper.
He's got medium moves possible in small damage, and sometimes even big moves possible in small damage. Admittedly, there are a number of edit makers that do this, I think because it leads to reversals in the early goings. But in my experience the RNG can be lenient and big/medium moves can be successful more often than I'd like. Personally, I only give big/medium moves during small damage if I specifically want them to hit big moves early on. Guys like Brock and Vader.

In pinning he has percentages in critical damage. It's usually only 1 or 2 percent, but even that small percentage can lead to a great match ending in an armdrag or something. I can't think of any benefit for this.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote