Thread: Elden Ring
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 11:34 AM   #148
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I have not gone back to Redmane. Been meaning to, since I used the teleporter to go in there and not really explore. I was trying to use my weekend time to "progress".

Got knocked around by the Lions, went back to Nokron. I missed the fooking Mimic Tear because I didn't decided to jump to a roof earlier in the game. Have it now, and weeeeeeeeeee!

Then went to fight the God Devouring Snake and struggle with the last lil bit with the god damn flaming/exploding skulls. Outside of that, this boss is a pussy. Loved the whole feel of this manor though, feels a LOT like Castle Demetreaux in RE8. Have received a LOT of good gear too.

I think my basic ass BONK build has hit it's ceiling. Problem is, I need to go farm some lower level smithing stones to bring other weapons up to snuff before progressing further. To do that, I need to go farm and right now I dunno if that's even a thing. I know there are caves with lots of them, but I'm fairly certain I've hit all (or nearly all) of them around Limgrave and Weeping whatever. I have a TON of smithing and somber smithing at level 3 and up, its the 1s and 2s that suck.

Feel like I'm getting close, and loving it. I know Castle Sol is where I need to go for the campaign. Need to get to work on other shit before I try it again.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote