View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 10:57 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 114

Fuck my ass, another late start on this mofo. What is wrong with me? Anyways, welcome to all who dare tread these waters with me. It's Rate the Game time! Last week, the harrowing adventures of one Guybrush Threepwood were put under the microscope as we looked back at his game, The Secret of Monkey Island. Let's not waste any more time in divulging the secret of how well it did among us on TPWW. We go to the leaderboard....

Well, solid 3s all across the board can only mean one possible overall average. A 3.0 overall rating puts the Secret of Monkey Island in OK-ish territory but nowhere near the elites. Can any of the remaining games break through that upper barrier? We can begin to answer that question with only way. Bowl, let's do this thing!

via GIPHY

The pickings are getting slimmer by the week. Our 114th game to rate takes us back to the Super Nintendo's days of epic RPGs. It's Square's Final Fantasy 3! Or if you're a Japanese purist, Final Fantasy 6! Who can really make sense out of all that? That's not our job. Our job is to rate this sucker and share our thoughts on it, if any. Chrono Trigger and Super Mario RPG have already received stellar praise from us but how does this title fare in comparison? Does it deserve to outperform Final Fantasy 7? It's all up to you now. Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote